When does a course change need to be accompanied by a Change to Existing Program form in Curriculog?
Submit a Change to Existing Program form in Curriculog when:
- adding a new course to any area of the program of study
- removing an existing course from the program of study without discontinuing the course
- making changes to the total credit hours awarded by the course
- discontinuing a course currently listed in the program of study
- moving a course from one area to another within the program of study
No Change to Existing Program form in Curriculog is submitted when:
- making changes to an existing course, including: prefix, course number, course title, prerequisites, co-requisites, or course description provided those changes do not change the course's location within the program of study
- creating new courses that will not be listed explicitly in the program of study, either as a requirement or elective
Reminder: When you make a change to an existing course- please run an impact report to find out which depts./programs may be affected by your changes.