September 24, 2015 Agenda
Curriculog Agenda available here.
Marietta Campus, Q 202
12:30 PM – 2:00 PM
Approval of the Minutes from September 10, 2015.
Department of Leadership & Integrative Studies
- INTS 3398 (New Course) [See https://kennesaw.curriculog.com/agenda:265/form]
COLES COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Department of Management & Entrepreneurship
- MGT 4200
*Tabled until Change in Program is received
COLLEGE OF THE ARTS
Department of Theatre & Performance Studies
- B.A. in Theatre & Performance Studies,
- TPS 4015
- TPS 3723
*Tabled – per request of the department.
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MATHEMATICS
Department of Mathematics
- BS in Mathematics Education – Change in Program, Requirements, or Policies
- MAED 4415 Teaching of Mathematics (6-12) - Change in Existing Course
- MAED 4416 Teaching of Mathematics II (6-12) –Change in Existing Course
- Math 3495 Advanced Perspectives on School Mathematics I - Change in Existing Course
SOUTHERN POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Mechatronics Engineering
- MTRE 4001 Modeling and Feedback Control of Dynamics (New Course)
- MTRE 4002 Feedback Control Laboratory (New Course)
- MTRE 4010 Advanced Controls (Change in Existing Course)
Michael Levin School of Culinary Sustainability & Hospitality
- B.S. in Culinary Sustainability & Hospitality,
- CSH 4620
- CSH 4640
Tabled at the request of the department.